Strategic Client Advocates in Critical Matters
When faced with critical legal matters, clients turn to the team at Ifrah Law for strategic and effective solutions. We understand the importance of our clients’ concerns – be it the heat of a federal investigation or the ire of a business competitor or partner – and we respond to meet their needs. Because clients who are at the top of their fields come to us, we have seen that success can sometimes bring unwanted attention, and we are well respected for our ability to effectively manage, navigate and negotiate government investigations and high stakes civil suits.
We formed Ifrah Law in October of 2009 for the express purpose of bringing the sophistication of a large firm and the personalized service of a smaller firm to clients who have critical matters.
Our attorneys include a former special assistant U.S. Attorney and a number of highly trained veterans from some of the nation’s largest and most respected law firms. Founder Jeff Ifrah is frequent speaker, author and commentator on white collar crime issues and the co-author of the book Federal Sentencing for Business Crimes, the only complete treatise on the topic. As a result, we have established relationships and credibility with federal prosecutors and investigators in such agencies as the Justice Department, the FTC, CFTC, SEC, and DOD, among others.
Ifrah Law founder Jeff Ifrah is often quoted as saying that he wants to change the way clients think about lawyers, and Ifrah Law is doing that by:
- 24/7 availability to our clients and absolute responsiveness to their calls, questions and requests
- Maintaining our high credibility with an extreme attention to detail
- Truly listening to our clients and forming a partnership with them
- Having a broad and deep understanding of the government’s thinking and strategies in federal investigations
- Converting our experience to client success
- Delivering creative thinking to overcome obstacles and achieve client goals