A Blog About Online Gaming and Entertainment Regulations
Ifrah Law’s “The Definitive Guide to Online Gaming and Betting in the U.S.” is Available for Download
Complimentary eBook offers a comprehensive overview of the rapidly evolving U.S. online gaming and betting industry.
“The Definitive Guide to Online Gaming and Betting in the U.S.” is now available – at no cost – as a downloadable eBook from Ifrah Law, which has been forging the legal framework for the online gaming industry for more than a decade. This concise but comprehensive Guide brings together the work of multiple Ifrah attorneys, each providing specific insights based on their areas of specialty.
In our view, the 2020s will be the Decade of Online Gaming in the U.S., as states accelerate their regulatory efforts, operators and others execute their business strategies, and technology providers ramp up development. The Guide provides these stakeholders with accurate, unbiased information as they make strategic choices that will shape this rapidly expanding industry. Many will find value in the Guide, but the content will be indispensable to:
- Investment companies who are eager to fuel the industry’s growth through their capital commitments;
- In-house counsel and private practice lawyers;
- Affiliate advertising companies seeking to generate leads;
- Media companies looking to leverage the buying power of online gaming advertisers;
- Traditional publishers who want to ensure they stay on the right side of the law;
- European gaming operators seeking to bring their technology and games to the US market;
- Payment processors and merchants who are poised to deliver the burgeoning industry’s platforms, games and payment systems, but who need to know where the greatest opportunities and risks lie.
The Definitive Guide provides a helpful summary of the history of online gaming and betting in the U.S. in recent years. The Guide’s summary of the legislative and legal status of online gaming in a range of states is one of its most valuable features. Fantasy sports and lottery games, as well as eSports, are also covered in the Definitive Guide.